Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE BORING LIFE OF THE SHEPHERDS

So not a whole lot to blog about. Our life is pretty much boring.... Kam seems to never slow down with work if he is not at BFS he is at Gene Fullmer and then he comes home to sleep. This last weekend he was on a boys retreat for his cousin Tyrells Batchlor Party if thats what you want to call it ha ha (can you call it that if there is no stripper involved?) So i was very excited to stay at my moms and have a girls weekend with my mom and sister in law, but wait who had to get sick with a head cold AHHHH i hate being sick. and of course i cant get sick when the rest of the office is sick and taking time off, it hits me a week later, not only do i have a smokers cough i sound like a man. i am confusing my patients when i answer the phone and say this is ally what can i do for you and they think you are the DOCTOR. So other then being sick and sounding like a man every thing is good my next post will be of the wonderful wedding we are going to this friday for kamerons cousin Tyrell he is finally tying the knot YEAH and kam is his best man so i will post hot sexy pics of my hubby in his tux.

3 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Ok, to make your life a little less boring I am going to be a great friend and help you out. You can start planning your trip to North Carolina to visit us....I am just trying to give you something exciting to do :)!!!
Its been so nice here it might be theaputic for that head cold!

Anonymous said...

I am sick too!! Trust me no one sounds more like a man than i do! I sound like an old 60 year old chain smoker! Hey guess what? When Bryce and I went through the temple on Firday with his little brother we were also with Kam's cousin Tyrell! We were in their endowment session! Small world huh? How come you guys didn't go through with them? We were hoping to run into you guys as well! lets play soon! (when I am feeling better)

Bevtartly said...

Ally you know you can not got to North Carolina before you come to Arizona. Its a closer and I miss you guys. I miss having friends.My only one down here is Brian which is the best one to have but still. Were going to some place called the Dragon this friday with some of his school mates to celebrate midterms being over we will see how thats goes. Im sure it will be entertaining since we will be the only ones not drinking. I hope you start feeling better