Saturday, October 11, 2008

GO UTES!!!!!!!!


UTAH UTAH UTAH MAN AM I!!!!!!!!


This is a old picture but it turned out so good it is defintently college football season. Every Saturday we plan our day around what time the game starts. ha ha i am sitting at my computer listening to the game in the background, well actually i am listening to kameron yell at the tv he thinks they can hear him or something ha ha only three more games left it is going to be a sad day at the shepherds. We have season tickets this year with Natilie and Bryce Bennion and his family. We look to Bryce when the games are not going like we want because he is Red shirting this year for the great team and he trys to tell us what they will do next. Cant wait unitl next year when he is on the field and we are cheering him on. Right Natalie? :)

4 comments:

Jessica Jeffers said...

ALLY!

HOW ARE YOU? I AM HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THE UTES AS MUCH AS WE DO! HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU AT SOME OF THE GAMES!

LOVE,

JESS (WILKINSON) JEFFERS

Teandra said...

It's nice to see your blog! Looks like things are going well.

Chelsea said...

Hey!!!

I just found your blog, and I'm so excited! I didn't know you guys moved. Where are you at now-days?

Adam & Alissa said...

Hey girl! GO UTES! So fun to sit by you this season!

Could you send me that pic you took of us?

My email is alissabennion@yahoo.com.

Can't wait for next season!

Happy Thanksgiving!